Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Influenster Soapbox Review


So I received a Soapbox Shampoo and Conditioner last April from Influenster. I  received the the Bataua fruit which they say is a native to the Amazonian rainforests of Brazil and long regarded for its root-to-tip hair repairing talent. Packed with essential fatty acids and amino acids, it works by nourishing both the scalp and hair. 

I have been using this combo for a while now and I really like it so far. The shampoo lathers really well and cleans my hair as it should. The scent reminds me of passion fruit although the fragrance doesn't stay long on the hair. The conditioner provides adequate amount of moisture to my hair making it soft and smooth. I also am liking the fact that this doesn't contain sulfates and parabens which could be deemed harmful over time. 

Not only is this very affordable and can be bought from Target, my favorite store, but every purchase of any soap box product also provides a month's supply of clean water to a community in need through their partner Splash. According to my Hope code my Shampoo and Conditioner are helping provide water to the communities in Nepal and Thailand, I love giving back and with just purchasing a simple as a shampoo and conditioner would greatly help to other communities make me wanna support this brand even more. I am really thankful to Influenster for giving me the opportunity to review this product.


Discalimer: This post contains external links. Product was received free in exchange for my 100% honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGLOVIN