Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My first IPSY GLAM BAG ( MAY)




I am so excited for my first ever galm bag from IPSY! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here. The theme of the bag this month is SPRING FLING. 

 First I got A MIRABELLA colour sheer lipstick in DAYDREAM (full size) which costs like $22. It is a beautiful sheer color of a pinkish mauve and it also has a mango butter base which nourishes the lips and its also lead free. I have been using it to give a sheer color to my nude lipsticks like a lip gloss but minus the stickiness. 


Next is the yaby concealer in BUFF which I use everyday now to conceal my dark circles under my eyes and blemishes. I am fairly new to using make up so this is my first concealer ever and I really liked it! It has a creamy texture, extremely easy to apply. » highly pigmented to correct any imperfection on the face and body, creamy and gentle for around the eyes.
» tear proof! a concealer that won't run away with your tears.
» vegan friendly - contains no animal byproducts. 
» heavy duty metal pans are designed to be sturdy and not easily warped. 
» reusable pan - sanitize empty pans with alcohol and keep some in your kit for special mixing needs.



Third is Anastacia Beverly Hills clear brow gel which tames unruly brows without leaving them stiff, flaky or sticky and its fortified with rich botanical conditioners and essential oils. I use this now everyday coz I have some long eyebrow hairs and it acts like a hairspray and also it can brush of the excess eyebrow powder or pencil you've put on.



Fourth, the ZOYA nail polish in GIE GIE  its shimmery light shade of pink metallic for an always-appropriate natural pink nail look. I love this color coz its like a neutral pink not a hot pink which you can pair with any color outfit. And most of all this nail polish is BIG 5 FREE that means its FORMALDEHYDE, FORMALDEHYDE RESIN, TOLUENE, CAMPHOR & DIBUTYL PHTHALATE FREE in short its a VEGAN friendly nail color. \



And last but not least I also got the PACIFICA Island Vanilla perfume roll -on  which is a 100% vegan it is inspired by the unique magic of Tahitian vanilla, this sensual blend sets sweet and sultry vanilla absolute, with honey-jasmine notes and a touch of fruitiness, against a deep and beautiful base of tea. It kind of reminds me of baking because of the vanilla notes but also you can smell a subtle hint of jasmine it such a nice scent and you can layer it with another perfume of your choice.



I really got my money's worth with my first IPSY glam bag so if you haven't heard of it yet do check it out if your in the US area! I guess for this bag its about worth $50 but I just got it for $10.9 tax included.


If you guys are interested to know more about me just follow me on TWITTERINSTAGRAMTUMBLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGLOVIN