Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

MY JUNE 2013 IPSY GLAMBAG






Just got my email the other day that said my glam bag is on the way! TEEHEE! I am so excited for my second glam bag. So from the preview of my glam room looks like I will be receiving a Starlooks lip pencil, NYX blush, J.Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette, Cailyn Cosmetics Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner and a Chella Ivory lace highlighter pencil. Am definitely gonna do a review when I finally get the glam bag. Too bad I didn't get a J. Cat false eyelashes I don't have long lashes so I use false eyelashes most of the time. And also there is another product you can get the Freeman Beauty Dry Shampoo. If you haven't subscribed to IPSY yet your missing out on all the goodies. Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here.

UPDATE


MY JUNE GLAM BAG HAS ARRIVED!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!


Here is what I got from my June glam bag first I got the Cailyn gel eyeliner in Iron, Chella highlighter pencil wich I now use for highlighting my brows, Starlooks lip pencil in Bare personally I really don't like this color I would have preferred to have the tickle me pink instead of this one, also I got J.Cat sparkling glitter palette SCP108 and a NYX cream blush in bronze goddess. Except for the lip pencil I pretty much love my June IPSY glam bag. 


SUBSCRIPTIONS are currently OPEN for JULY IPSY GLAM BAG!!!! So hurry up and subscribe! Its only $10/ month its like 33cents/day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGLOVIN