Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Colourpop Cosmetics Forget the Fruitcake and Lumiere Review and Swatches

Finally I have ordered my first Colourpop cosmetics. I have been eyeing this brand for a while now and I can't help myself anymore. I ordered the Forget the Fruitcake lippie stix Holiday Collection and the Lumiere lippie stix and lippie pencil, then I got a free lippie primer with my purchase. I ordered on Dec 6 then I got my package on Dec 12. And OMG I love the packaging its so pretty! <3 I can't believe this only cost $5 per lippie stix and pencil!!!
I love this lippie primer! Its makes your lips velvety smooth so that when you apply the lippies it goes on smoothly! This is like the Benefit Porefessional but for lips!!!!!
 I was really concerned at first because most of the shades are matte I never wear MAC lipsticks because most of the shades I like their are matte, which are too drying for my lips but this matte formula doesn't do that to my lips. I love all the shades and I think it fits no matter skin tone you have! ^.^The swatches are (from left to right) Cookie (matte), Tuxedo (hyper glossy), Confetti (hyper glossy), Cheers ( matte), Lady (matte), Tutu (matte).
Swatch for (left to right) Lumiere lippie stix and lippie pencil.
Lip swatch for Cookie (True Nude Beige, Matte Finish)
Lip swatch for Lumiere (Dusty mauve pink, matte finish)
Tuxedo (Cool toned neon pink, hyper glossy finish)
Confetti (True blue red, hyper glossy finish)
Cheers (Deep raspberry, matte finish)
Lady (Cool toned dirty burgundy, matte finish)
Tutu ( Blackened red violet, matte finish)
TOTAL REVIEW
I love all the shades I am so happy I got this! I am gonna order a bunch more from Colourpop cosmetics! I have my eyes on the Megan Naik eye shadow quad and all the Holiday Collection they have right now are to die for! This post is not in any way sponsored I bought all of this with my own money. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the Lumiere (Dusty mauve pink, matte finish) and Tutu ( Blackened red violet, matte finish)....you look great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t imagine focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material. This is great content. how long does loxa beauty take to arrive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! where is loxa beauty located?

    ReplyDelete

BLOGLOVIN