Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

MY JULY 2013 IPSY GLAM BAG


BEACH BEAUTY is the theme of this month's glam bag! If you haven't heard of IPSY or not trying it yet your missing out on all the fun especially of your a beauty and make up lover like me! Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here

For this month's glam bag you can get a variety of products just check out my previous blogpost here. I just got my tracking code for my ipsy glam bag this morning will update as soon as I receive it. 



UPDATE!!!!!
I checked my IPSY GLAM ROOM just now and here is what I got for my JULY IPSY GLAM BAG!!!! Am so excited!!!!! WAAAAAAH!!!!!




I have received my glam bag on Monday and here is what I got:
Big Sexy Hair Weatherproof Hair Spray
BH Cosmetics California Palette
POP beauty in Coral Crush
Coola Mineral Sunscreen Unscented SPF 20
Derma E Microdermabrasion scrub

So far so good I have already used the scrub and it really helps with blackheads and white heads I will continue to use it so that I can see changes on my acne and blemishes. If you havent tried IPSY then Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here

 Do check out the LOOK CHALLENGES that I made for this month's IPSY glam bag. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGLOVIN