Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

My 3B Box February 2015 Review

I recently heard of a new asian beauty box called 3B box which is like an Korean version of IPSY or Birchbox where you get 5 sample size of Korean skincare and beauty products. You can learn more about the company here. The bag is a recurring subscription every month for $12 with shipping included. I think this is only available for USA but hopefull they will expand the shipping to Canada and nearby countries as well. Since the company is still new they cannot accommodate a lot at the moment so some new subscribers will have to go on a waitlist. I just got off the waitlist and recieved my February bag and I was super busy last month that I am only writing my blog post for this now. 
Its really helpful that they provide a description card which lists all the products with brief description and how to use it.
Here is what I got for the February 3B Box.

Banila Co. Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm
I really love this balm I purchased it from TesterKorea a few months back I really love it! This is perfect for travel so it was nice receiving this in box as well.

Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream
I really liked Mizon as a brand and I have tried a few products from them so I am excited to try this eye cream I always wanted to try their snail repair product line. This product contains 80% snail mucin but its said to be cruelty-free so no snails have been harmed in making this product. 

Etude House Collagen Moistfull Essence
I have tried the Moist full cream from Etude House and it was a really very moisturizing cream although I bit of a heavier for my oily skin so I prefer using it for a night cream but I have not tried the essence from that product line so I a glad I got this as well.

Skinfood Oil Control Film Sheets
As someone with an oily skin I always have oil film sheets on hand in my makeup bag so this is very useful for me as back up since I use it so often.

Laneige Perfect Pore Cleansing Oil
I love my BB cushion from this brand and I have never tried the other product from their brand before, I love that I can try this out as I have recently been doing double cleansing for my night time skin care routine with either my oil balms or cleansing oil. This is said to contain coconut oil which I have heard is a great makeup remover. And since this is a sample size I can take it with me in my work travel bag.

TOTAL REVIEW
I am really loving how affordable this subscripton box is and you get to try out asian beauty and skin care products. I love trying out samples as its very hard to splurge on a full size product with out even swatching or trying it out first. I am looking forward in receiving my March box! ^.^ If you are a Korean beauty junkie like me or a newbie in the Korean beauty sphere I think this would be a great way to explore different brands and products without breaking your bank. ^.^

Disclosure: This post contains external links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGLOVIN