Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Unboxing Wars Febraury 2015 Ipsy vs Birchbox

Sorry if my Unboxing Wars for February is late as I had a lot to do with regards to my job and at home also. But is better late than never they say so here is my Unboxing wars for IPSY and Birchbox.

Here is what I got for this my February Birchbox.
Bee Kind Body Lotion
Deluxe size 30ml $1.88
Made with honey and organic chamomile, this yummy UK fave sinks to restore skin. Massage generously into skin.
What I think so far...
Despite of having honey and chamomile in the description this lotion smells like citrus lemons to me. I like that is non greasy and easily absorbed to the skin when applied.

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
Full size 0.07oz $16
From the go-to UK eye makeup line, this user-friendly liquid liner goes on velvety smooth. Trace you upper lash line, or try your hand at a cat-eye.
What I think so far...
This eyeliner has a felt tip marker type of brush at the end which i think will help in the precision of drawing out the perfect cat eye. I love that they included a full size product in my box this month.

Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser
Deluxe size 0.5 fl oz $1.63
Made with organic botanicals, this hydrating wash declogs pores and brightens skin. Twice daily, massage onto damp skin. Rinse well and follow with moisturizer.
What I think so far...
I have blemishes and I am will definitely gonna try this out if it could really help with my blemishes.

Juicy Couture Hollywood Royal 
Sample size 0.05fl oz. $1.44
A floral scent with notes of candied apple, white petals, and cashmere wood. Spritz onto pulse points to fell walk-the-red-carpet glamourous.
What I think so far...
I like the scent of this perfume it smells exactly like the description and it is a very elegant scent something to you wanna wear to evening out for a date or an event.

Marcelle Gentle Makeup Remover for Sensitive eyes
Deluxe size 50 ml $5
hypoallergenic formula that's tough on even long-lasting makeup but gentle on the eyes. Dispense onto cotton ball and wipe eyes to remove liner, shadow, and mascara.
What I think so far...
I love this eye makeup remover it removed my waterproof Clio liners without any problems and without stinging my eyes! I will definitely repurchase this in full size as I really love it I am glad I picked this out as my sample choice.

And here is what I got from my February Ipsy bag.

Hey Honey - Take It Off! Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask
Deluxe size 10 ml $7

This fifteen-minute beauty mask brightens and smooths skin with the exfoliating power of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, while moisturizing with luxurious honey extract. It instantly renews skin, leaving it refreshed and clean after only a few minutes. This gel mask helps promote a smooth and clear complexion for a post facial feeling. Take It Off! is quick and easy to use, so you can feel beautifully refreshed, radiant and ready to go in just a few minutes. Apply a light moisturizer to facial skin. Carefully apply a thin layer all over facial areas, avoiding eyes, eye area, hairline and eyebrows. Allow mask to dry completely (about 15-20 minutes, depending on film thickness). Gently peel mask off, starting at contours and slowly peeling until completely removed. Re-apply a light moisturizer to facial skin.
What I think so far...
This is a very interesting product I am will using this and see if this works out to my skin I like using peel of masks as ut helps in diminishing the appearance of my blemishes.


Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray
Deluxe size 1 fl oz $3
Get the ultimate blowout with this multi-tasking spray! The light-weight formula adds volume and texture to hair, while protecting against heat for healthier styling. Apply to damp hair before blow drying for added texture and lift, or use on dry hair as a revitalizing spray.
What I think so far...
I usually don't style my hair that often so I think I wont be using this a lot but only for occasions that I will be styling my hair. But this product sounds interesting coz its not only a heat protectant but also a volumizing spray as well. 
ModelCo BLUSH Cheek Powder in Peach Bellini

Deluxe size 0.12 oz $10?
ModelCo’s BLUSH Cheek Powder creates a beaming, rosy glow to brighten every complexion. The micronized color pigments and luxurious, pressed powder delivers a sheer, natural radiance that lasts all day. BLUSH Cheek Powder's chic compact is easy-to-use and perfect for beauty touch ups on-the-go.
What I think so far...
I love the shade of this blush when I swatched it on my hands it gives you a peachy rose glow. I would be definitely use this as often as I could I love the color it brings to my cheeks.

"Pencil Me In" Cosmetics Natural Eye Liner Pencil
Full size 0.3 oz $6.99
The "Pencil Me In" Natural Eye Liner Pencils formula is highly pigmented, so it doesn't fade throughout the day and last for hours. Its application is silky smooth without pulling your delicate skin. It can be applied above and below your eye to bring dramatic effects, and to enhance both day and evening looks. Each pencil has a convenient sharpener built into every pencil cap!
What I think so far...
This pencil is definitely highly pigmented and it has a texture of a gel liner haven't used it yet but I love the shade that I got.

CARGO Cosmetics Mini Lip Gloss in Anguilla
Deluxe size 4.5g $8?

A new generation of Cargo’s lip gloss. Its super high shine gloss delivers intense color payoff and locks in moisture to keep lips feeling hydrated. This long wearing lip gloss has a slick texture that feels creamy gliding over lips without being sticky. Ingredients such as Vitamin E and Jojoba Seed oil help increase lip moisture and decrease the appearance of furrows around the mouth while increasing lip volume to its maximum fullness.
What I think so far...
I am confused about calling this a deluxe size because in the Cargo website their lip glosses are only 2.5ml or 2.5g but this lists as 4.5g so maybe there is an error on the website about the product weight so I just assume half the price of the full size product. I am not really loving the smell and taste of this lip gloss it tastes like plastic to me and also the color is too pale that it too weird for my skint one so I will not be using this at all and just toss it in the trash.

TOTAL REVIEW
The total value of my Birchbox for February is around $25.95 I really love the sample choice I picked out and am so happy to get a full size eyeko eyeliner, while my Ipsy bag value is around $34.99 which I really liked everything in the bag except the lip gloss. It is really hard to choose between the two as I really like what I got from both subscription.

UNBOXING WARS WINNER!

IT"S A TIE! ^.^

If you are interested in subscribing to IPSY please use my link here.
If you are interested in subscribing to Birchbox please use my link here.
Thank you in advance if you did use my referral link! ^.^
Disclosure: This post contains refferal links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGLOVIN