Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My First Innisfree World Haul



I am so excited I received my first Innisfree World haul! I was thinking of gift ideas for some of my friends, family and coworker when I heard Innisfree was doing a free shipping event on the Memebox Addicts Facebook group page. And I was also disappointed that my Memebox Innisfree box was cancelled so I ended up directing my refund money on this order instead. ^.^

Here's the products I ended up buying.
The bags only cost $14 each and you get free card wallet for each bag purchase and the pouches are $7 each. I just love all the designs they have. I plan on giving this as gifts to family and friends! This are also made of leftover pieces of cloth and the proceeds of these are donated to the children of Africa so it's a nice thing to give gifts to your loved ones at the same time giving back.

I also took advantage of the buy 2 get 2 free hand creams offer that they have which would cost you around $1.13 for each, this are great for stocking stuffers for family and friends. They all smell amazing but my favorite is the Jeju lotus which reminds me of the scent of the Flower by Kenzo perfume my mom had before which I loved. I also purchased Cedar wood, Gardenia and Rose which all smells amazing too! The formula is very lightweight and it absorbs quickly on my skin and not sticky at all.

I wanted to try this BB cream out with my acne prone blemished skin and see if it really helps plus it has SPF which is like hitting two birds with one stone! ^.^ Will post a review soon when I get the chance to play with this. And also they have a special offer of get one and give one sample kit when you purchase $50 or more where you get a sample kit of your choice and the other sample kit to give to a friend, I ended up choosing their bija anti-trouble line to test out.

You also get 5 free samples of your choice in every order. I got the anti-trouble lotion, eco science toner, eco science white C skin toner, orchid day cream, and jeju volcanic pore clay mask. I like that their samples has a screw cap so that the product doesn't dry out before it run out of it.

TOTAL REVIEW
I love how fast I got this order which only took 4 days because they had a free shipping event and I got the free EMS delivery (3-4 days) for free that cost around $30. It was a sweet deal and I suggest that take advantage when they do free shipping offers because it is worth it! They have a lot of special offers right now that you can check out here. I am very happy with my haul and I will be definitely doing another one. ^.^

Disclaimer: This post contains eternal links to the Innisfree website. The products are all paid with my own money and not at all sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGLOVIN