Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

My Black Friday Kate Spade Haul

So this happened! LOL! I don't usually splurge myself on expensive bags unless I can get them in a sale and Black Friday and Cyber Monday are the best time for great deals! So when I heard that Kate Spade was doing a sale online I went and jumped in! ^.^ 

The bags are an early Christmas present from my Mom (Thanks a bunch MOM!) for me and my sister and I bought the matching wallets for my bag and my sister's. Here is the list of what I bought.


This was what I paid for and I think they are having extra 30% off on top of the discounted items on the sale with code FLASH so DAMN IT! I would have save much more if I ordered today but OH WELL! I still loved my purchase and they arrived nicely packed and thru UPS ground shipping. 

Note: The items I bought are on final sale so be careful and sure when you purchase as you cannot return it or exchange for another item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGLOVIN