Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

First Impression: Eco Tools Pure Complexion Sponge


I was curious on trying out cleansing sponges I saw on Sephora the Konjac Cleansing Sponge but it was priced $15 so I was turned down right away I didn't want to spend that much money for a cleansing sponge, and it can only be used for 2-3 months. So I was browsing if this was available in Ulta when I stumble upon the Eco tools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge, it had really great reviews so I decided to purchase this with my Ulta points. It costs around $5.99 but since I have $30 worth of points I just paid for the tax and it was free shipping too because of their promotion that day. 


It comes in two varieties sensitive skin and deep cleansing, I got both as I was really curious to try these. I started using the deep cleansing one and I am really impressed it makes my skin feel clean and I can feel when I touch my face that it is really exfoliated and soft. One of my skin problems is that I have oily skin so I have problems with acne, whiteheads and blackheads, I find that this helps in removing some of my whiteheads and blackheads. I use this once a day preferably at night time. And you can just use your ordinary cleanser just put some on the sponge then put some water and when you squeeze, it foams up. I prefer this than some of the facial care face brushes because some of those are really expensive and also this sponge is barely the size of your palm so it's much more portable. I give this product 4/5. I highly recommend that you try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGLOVIN