Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Loot Crate November 2014 Spoilers



November's Loot Crate is a head-to-head, rough-and-tumble BATTLE for your senses! We're celebrating the fighting heroes, battling rogues, 8-bit brawlers and other factions that we love from some of your geek and gaming favorites including exclusive Mega Man & Assassin's Creed collectibles,HaloStreet Fighter and more surprises! We've got a t-shirt and this time it's an EXCLUSIVE design you won't find anywhere else! You do NOT want to miss out on the action in November!

I am not so excited about this coz am not a big fan of arcade and video games because I suck at them! Haha But if you like those games then you will definitely enjoy the box I will wait till last minute if I will get the box maybe somebody will release a spoiler in INSTAGRAM when they received their's early and then I will decide if I want to purchase it! :))

If you are interested in subscribing to loot crate please kindly use my refferal link here
And also check out my Unboxing Wars of Nerdblock vs Lootcrate here.

If you are a new subscriber you can use code FEAR to save 10% or SAVE3 for $3 off your first box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGLOVIN